Wholesale Model Ships
A Hampton Nautical Company
Suggested items for your store
SOLD FULLY ASSEMBLED
Please note that this model ship no longer comes with a lifeboat attached to the stern.
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
The heyday of the Baltimore clippers is recalled in the fine craftsmanship and attention to detail of these model tall ships. Used by traders, privateers, pirates, merchants and smugglers alike during the era of the War of 1812, these Baltimore clippers are historically accurate scale models. This replica tall model ship proudly displays her exquisitely-crafted features and indomitable spirit of adventure whether seated upon a table, desk or shelf.
32" Long x 9" Wide x 24" High (1:56 scale)
- Built from scratch by master artisans
- Individual wooden planks used in plank-on-frame hull construction
- High quality woods include cherry, birch, maple and rosewood
- Extensive rigging featuring more than 100 blocks and deadeyes
- Amazing Details, Including:
- Numerous deck and hull details, such as painted railings, capstans and other deck features, detailed deckhouses plus much more
- Cannon accurately tied to deck to reduce recoil
- Additional nautical items such as cannon balls, barrels, rope coils and more cover the decks
- Masterfully stitched, heavy canvas sails hold shape and do not wrinkle
- Taut rigging with varied thread gauge and color with scores of triple deadeye
- Planked deck with nail holes
- Meticulous painting accurately matches actual Baltimore clippers of the era
- Wooden display base features four arched dolphins
- Pictured with marble base (available for purchase)
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy.