Brighten your day, or any room of your home, with this delightfully fun Entertainment model. Perfect nautical décor gifts for friends, children, or party guests, they also make excellent nautical decorations or sailboat centerpieces for a reception or group event. Liven your office, beach house, or sunroom with one of these colorful sailboat models today!
- Handcrafted solid wood hull, masts and stand with metal supports
- Timeless nautical colors - Navy blue and white
- Largest sailboat selection available - We offer over 150 unique model sailboats
- Featured in Sept 2011 Brides magazine - Excellent wedding table centerpiece
- Perfect nautical gift for friends, children or party guests
- Ideal for banquets, receptions, meetings, or any other nautical party or event ---- Contact us for quantity discounts
This model sailboat requires minor assembly. Simply insert mast into hull and clip on the sails.
There is no rigging to tie or tighten. Assembly takes less than 2 minutes.
In the midst of
As J Class yachts, designed per Nathanael Herreshoff’s Universal Rule, each of the yachts were required to make the same rating based on calculating a number of each ship’s measurements. With this rule, any ships with similar ratings could race without having to make adjustments for various sail sizes and boat lengths. As the new designer at Herreshoff’s Manufacturing Company, in
Laying down the hull, Burgess utilized steel frames and bronze planking, opting for a balance of strength and light weight instead of heavier wood. At 120 feet long and 22 feet wide, the
Owned by the Vanderbilt Syndicate, the